Tristar Coin (CURRENCY:TSTR) traded 47.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 21st. One Tristar Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Tristar Coin has a total market capitalization of $1,004.00 and $237.00 worth of Tristar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Tristar Coin has traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Digital Money Bits (DMB) traded 50.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- BumbaCoin (BUMBA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- VirtualCoin (VC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Quebecoin (QBC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Dollar Online (DOLLAR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- CrevaCoin (CREVA) traded 106.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- LevoPlus (LVPS) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SegWit2x (B2X) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008257 BTC.
Tristar Coin Coin Profile
TSTR is a coin. Tristar Coin’s total supply is 255,027,857 coins and its circulating supply is 5,027,857 coins. Tristar Coin’s official website is www.tristarcoin.com. Tristar Coin’s official Twitter account is @tristarcoin.
Buying and Selling Tristar Coin
Tristar Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tristar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tristar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tristar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tristar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tristar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.