Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 16th. One Bitradio coin can now be bought for $0.0793 or 0.00001291 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Bitradio has a market capitalization of $515,944.00 and approximately $49.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitradio has traded up 22.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00072279 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00020223 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000994 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001915 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Bitradio Coin Profile
Bitradio is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2017. Bitradio’s total supply is 11,508,551 coins and its circulating supply is 6,508,547 coins. The official website for Bitradio is www.bitrad.io. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitradio
Bitradio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitradio should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitradio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitradio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.