C-Bit (CURRENCY:XCT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, C-Bit has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. C-Bit has a total market capitalization of $134,562.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of C-Bit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One C-Bit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00055553 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00087576 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00099877 BTC.
- BetaCoin (BET) traded 34.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000049 BTC.
C-Bit (XCT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2017. C-Bit’s total supply is 157,625,875 coins. C-Bit’s official Twitter account is @xctcbits. C-Bit’s official website is c-bit.me.
Buying and Selling C-Bit
C-Bit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as C-Bit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade C-Bit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase C-Bit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C-Bit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C-Bit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.