CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, CryCash has traded 22.9% lower against the US dollar. CryCash has a total market cap of $884,233.00 and $329.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryCash token can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00003169 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001941 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00051542 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003014 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 38.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002136 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007487 BTC.
CryCash Token Profile
CryCash (CRYPTO:CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,551,636 tokens. The official message board for CryCash is medium.com/@crycash. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here. CryCash’s official website is crycash.io.
CryCash Token Trading
CryCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.