QuazarCoin (CURRENCY:QCN) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 8th. Over the last week, QuazarCoin has traded flat against the dollar. QuazarCoin has a total market cap of $109,456.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of QuazarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QuazarCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0153 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00027925 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006245 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Bitcedi (BXC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000454 BTC.
QCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2014. QuazarCoin’s total supply is 7,133,042 coins. QuazarCoin’s official Twitter account is @QuazarCoin.
QuazarCoin Coin Trading
QuazarCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuazarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuazarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuazarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for QuazarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuazarCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.