Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 17th. One Auctus token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002802 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, HitBTC, IDEX and Bancor Network. Over the last seven days, Auctus has traded 21.1% lower against the dollar. Auctus has a market cap of $2.89 million and approximately $11,590.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007796 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003210 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015957 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.52 or 0.00510024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.67 or 0.00237315 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00041802 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00086589 BTC.
Auctus’ genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,697,784 tokens. The official website for Auctus is auctus.org. The official message board for Auctus is blog.auctus.org. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Auctus
Auctus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, Radar Relay and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auctus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auctus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.