Zephyr (CURRENCY:ZEPH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 9th. One Zephyr coin can now be purchased for $0.0119 or 0.00000194 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Zephyr has a market capitalization of $1.51 million and $2,390.00 worth of Zephyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zephyr has traded 21.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007749 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015899 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.20 or 0.00504965 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.57 or 0.00235851 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00041516 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00085685 BTC.
Zephyr Coin Profile
Zephyr was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Zephyr’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 125,990,535 coins. Zephyr’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24946.0.html. Zephyr’s official Twitter account is @bitsparkbtc. The official website for Zephyr is zephyr.bitspark.io. The Reddit community for Zephyr is /r/bitspark.
Buying and Selling Zephyr
Zephyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zephyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zephyr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zephyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Zephyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zephyr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.