Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 9th. One Zero coin can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00005771 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Zero has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. Zero has a market cap of $1.07 million and approximately $7,643.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.70 or 0.02697130 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.91 or 0.00403044 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00193724 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00272738 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00040239 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00128782 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 37.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006421 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00079920 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 3,002,570 coins. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zero is zerocurrency.io.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zero and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.