Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Blakecoin has a market cap of $234,732.00 and approximately $631.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar. One Blakecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0126 or 0.00000204 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6,206.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $448.49 or 0.07230660 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $744.08 or 0.11996300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $81.18 or 0.01308850 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.50 or 0.02023310 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00249717 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $171.65 or 0.02767310 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.00 or 0.00403038 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
Blakecoin (CRYPTO:BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 6th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 18,560,020 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blakecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.