Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded up 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 20th. Authorship has a total market cap of $684,106.00 and approximately $6,138.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Authorship has traded 27.7% lower against the US dollar. One Authorship token can currently be bought for about $0.0068 or 0.00000111 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and Bancor Network.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00016191 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016266 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.31 or 0.00494820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.03 or 0.00229013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00043112 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00088035 BTC.
Authorship Token Profile
Authorship launched on September 13th, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. Authorship’s official website is authorship.com.
Buying and Selling Authorship
Authorship can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Authorship using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Authorship and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.