Bitcoin Red (CURRENCY:BTCRED) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. During the last week, Bitcoin Red has traded 3.2% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Red has a total market capitalization of $208,700.00 and $248.00 worth of Bitcoin Red was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Red token can now be purchased for $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007325 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.95 or 0.00483756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00229941 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00041231 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.41 or 0.00084472 BTC.
About Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red was first traded on October 20th, 2017. Bitcoin Red’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,550,001 tokens. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Red is /r/BTCRED. Bitcoin Red’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinRed1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Red
Bitcoin Red can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Red directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Red should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Red using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Red Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Red and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.