ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. ATMChain has a total market capitalization of $6.81 million and $117,201.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ATMChain has traded down 17.9% against the dollar. One ATMChain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges including Rfinex, HitBTC, YoBit and Bit-Z.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $241.65 or 0.03780240 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00022434 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001028 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007724 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004466 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002750 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000662 BTC.
ATM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 18th, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ATMChain is www.atmchain.io.
ATMChain Token Trading
ATMChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Rfinex, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATMChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATMChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.