BoostCoin (CURRENCY:BOST) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. One BoostCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0099 or 0.00000154 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX and Crex24. BoostCoin has a market cap of $116,791.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BoostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BoostCoin has traded 2.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00029546 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00040239 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006435 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00059437 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010621 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00026118 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00408930 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC.
BoostCoin (CRYPTO:BOST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 19th, 2014. BoostCoin’s total supply is 11,855,487 coins. BoostCoin’s official Twitter account is @boostcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. BoostCoin’s official website is myboost.io.
BoostCoin Coin Trading
BoostCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BoostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BoostCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BoostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BoostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BoostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.