Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 30th. Electra has a market capitalization of $33.93 million and approximately $389,277.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Electra has traded up 10.3% against the dollar. One Electra coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Octaex, Cryptopia, Coinhouse and Fatbtc.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011396 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011194 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded down 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
ECA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 26,846,543,936 coins and its circulating supply is 25,979,387,383 coins. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org.
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Octaex, Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc, Coinhouse, Novaexchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.