NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 15.6% against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $6.22 million and approximately $10,175.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.38 or 0.01288650 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005798 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002406 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002724 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004627 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006923 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009919 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00018668 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community.
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NewYorkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.