Media headlines about Restoration Robotics (NASDAQ:HAIR) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Restoration Robotics earned a daily sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the company an impact score of 45.7574786333162 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders It Filed a Complaint to Recover Losses Suffered by Restoration Robotics, Inc. Investors and Sets a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of August 21, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Kaskela Law LLC Announces Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Restoration Robotics, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- HAIR INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation on Behalf of Restoration Robotics, Inc. Investors (finance.yahoo.com)
- RESTORATION ROBOTICS, INC. INVESTOR ALERT: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against Restoration Robotics, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pawar Law Group Announces a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Restoration Robotics, Inc. – HAIR (money.ca)
Several equities analysts recently issued reports on HAIR shares. Roth Capital set a $11.00 price objective on Restoration Robotics and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, March 20th. Zacks Investment Research lowered Restoration Robotics from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, March 8th. ValuEngine raised Restoration Robotics from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, May 2nd. Finally, Maxim Group began coverage on Restoration Robotics in a report on Thursday, May 31st. They set a “buy” rating and a $8.00 target price on the stock. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. Restoration Robotics presently has an average rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $9.67.
Shares of Restoration Robotics opened at $3.47 on Friday, Marketbeat reports. Restoration Robotics has a twelve month low of $2.61 and a twelve month high of $11.95. The company has a market capitalization of $94.68 million and a P/E ratio of -1.39. The company has a current ratio of 1.55, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54.
Restoration Robotics (NASDAQ:HAIR) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 14th. The company reported ($0.26) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.17) by ($0.09). The business had revenue of $5.01 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $6.64 million. research analysts forecast that Restoration Robotics will post -0.82 EPS for the current year.
About Restoration Robotics
Restoration Robotics, Inc, a medical device company, develops and commercializes image-guided robotic systems in the United States and internationally. The company offers ARTAS System, a physician-assisted robotic system that identifies and dissects hair follicular units directly from the scalp and creates recipient implant sites.
Receive News & Ratings for Restoration Robotics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Restoration Robotics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.