IrishCoin (CURRENCY:IRL) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. In the last seven days, IrishCoin has traded down 12.5% against the dollar. IrishCoin has a total market cap of $203,828.00 and approximately $60.00 worth of IrishCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One IrishCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000090 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.43 or 0.01214630 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002276 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005426 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002284 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007060 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00018969 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007409 BTC.
IrishCoin Coin Profile
IrishCoin (CRYPTO:IRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 17th, 2017. IrishCoin’s total supply is 40,027,799 coins and its circulating supply is 35,527,799 coins. IrishCoin’s official Twitter account is @IrishCoin. IrishCoin’s official website is irishcoin.org.
IrishCoin Coin Trading
IrishCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IrishCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IrishCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IrishCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IrishCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IrishCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.