Accelerator Network (CURRENCY:ACC) traded down 16.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Accelerator Network has a total market cap of $137,654.00 and $411.00 worth of Accelerator Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Accelerator Network has traded down 12.9% against the US dollar. One Accelerator Network token can now be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00004561 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.59 or 0.00937317 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002823 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00001376 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004390 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015006 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014667 BTC.
Accelerator Network Profile
ACC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2017. Accelerator Network’s total supply is 661,122 tokens and its circulating supply is 474,719 tokens. The official website for Accelerator Network is accelerator.network. Accelerator Network’s official Twitter account is @Accelerator_Net. Accelerator Network’s official message board is medium.com/accelerator-network.
Buying and Selling Accelerator Network
Accelerator Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Accelerator Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Accelerator Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Accelerator Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Accelerator Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Accelerator Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.