Advanced Internet Blocks (CURRENCY:AIB) traded up 185.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Advanced Internet Blocks coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000120 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and YoBit. Over the last week, Advanced Internet Blocks has traded 9.1% lower against the dollar. Advanced Internet Blocks has a market capitalization of $245,435.00 and $1.00 worth of Advanced Internet Blocks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59.67 or 0.00940489 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002864 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003416 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004380 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015008 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014699 BTC.
Advanced Internet Blocks Coin Profile
Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 15th, 2015. Advanced Internet Blocks’ total supply is 31,412,139,756 coins and its circulating supply is 32,234,319 coins. The official website for Advanced Internet Blocks is aib.iobond.com.
Buying and Selling Advanced Internet Blocks
Advanced Internet Blocks can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Internet Blocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Internet Blocks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Advanced Internet Blocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Internet Blocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Internet Blocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.