BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 5.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 12th. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0815 or 0.00001290 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar. BlackCoin has a market cap of $6.28 million and $233,008.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00073536 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004288 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00024571 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
BlackCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 77,014,040 coins. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.org. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, CoinEgg, Upbit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.