Budbo (CURRENCY:BUBO) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last week, Budbo has traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar. One Budbo token can now be bought for approximately $0.0144 or 0.00000227 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Budbo has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $2,274.00 worth of Budbo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008445 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.65 or 0.00293868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00184997 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013708 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Budbo’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. Budbo’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Budbo is medium.com/budbo. Budbo’s official website is budbo.io. Budbo’s official Twitter account is @budboapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Budbo is /r/Budbo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Budbo
Budbo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Budbo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Budbo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Budbo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Budbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Budbo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.