Coinvest (CURRENCY:COIN) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last seven days, Coinvest has traded down 28.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Coinvest token can now be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002656 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Coinvest has a total market cap of $1.72 million and approximately $424.00 worth of Coinvest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004748 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008430 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.69 or 0.00294515 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.77 or 0.00185479 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013688 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Coinvest launched on December 18th, 2017. Coinvest’s total supply is 107,142,857 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,207,308 tokens. Coinvest’s official Twitter account is @CoinvestHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Coinvest’s official website is coinve.st. The Reddit community for Coinvest is /r/Coinvest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Coinvest is medium.com/@CoinvestHQ.
Buying and Selling Coinvest
Coinvest can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinvest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinvest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coinvest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinvest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.