Engagement Token (CURRENCY:ENGT) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Engagement Token token can now be bought for $0.0090 or 0.00000143 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex and Exrates. During the last week, Engagement Token has traded 18.2% lower against the US dollar. Engagement Token has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $960,993.00 worth of Engagement Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015895 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00291773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00184663 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013720 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Engagement Token
Engagement Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Engagement Token’s official Twitter account is @EGT_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. Engagement Token’s official website is engagementtoken.com. The Reddit community for Engagement Token is /r/EngagementToken.
Engagement Token Token Trading
Engagement Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Exrates and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Engagement Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Engagement Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Engagement Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Engagement Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Engagement Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.