FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One FairGame token can currently be bought for about $0.0072 or 0.00000113 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, HADAX and BigONE. FairGame has a total market cap of $0.00 and $176,357.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, FairGame has traded down 21.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.57 or 0.02655418 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.81 or 0.00658596 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017945 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020019 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00025294 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00054925 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030557 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017927 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011452 BTC.
FairGame Token Profile
FAIR is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2014. FairGame’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens. The official website for FairGame is fair.game. FairGame’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FairGame
FairGame can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, OKEx and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.