HoboNickels (CURRENCY:HBN) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Over the last seven days, HoboNickels has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One HoboNickels coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges. HoboNickels has a total market capitalization of $230,282.00 and $0.00 worth of HoboNickels was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00047740 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003786 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.85 or 0.00296989 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00064000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000219 BTC.
HoboNickels Coin Profile
HoboNickels (HBN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 24th, 2013. HoboNickels’ total supply is 64,151,405 coins. HoboNickels’ official website is hobonickels.info. HoboNickels’ official Twitter account is @hobonickels_hbn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HoboNickels Coin Trading
HoboNickels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HoboNickels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HoboNickels should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HoboNickels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HoboNickels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HoboNickels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.