Minex (CURRENCY:MINEX) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Minex has a total market cap of $0.00 and $17.00 worth of Minex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Minex token can currently be purchased for $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Minex has traded down 16.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004715 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003493 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008475 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.67 or 0.00293731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.77 or 0.00185067 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013700 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Minex launched on July 4th, 2017. Minex’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens. Minex’s official website is minexteam.com. Minex’s official Twitter account is @MINEX_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Minex
Minex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Minex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.