Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for $1.21 or 0.00019074 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, CoinEx, HitBTC and Gate.io. Over the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 46.6% against the dollar. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $21,979.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.48 or 0.01487218 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012104 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010002 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.