Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded 50.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 12th. Monster Byte has a market cap of $1.80 million and $214.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monster Byte token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001690 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Monster Byte has traded up 51.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003496 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008406 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00292214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00185550 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013695 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Monster Byte
Monster Byte was first traded on July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. The official website for Monster Byte is monsterbyte.io. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Monster Byte Token Trading
Monster Byte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monster Byte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monster Byte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monster Byte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.