Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. In the last week, Pura has traded 32.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pura has a market cap of $14.55 million and approximately $14,325.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pura coin can now be bought for about $0.0834 or 0.00001313 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011182 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Pura is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 181,187,270 coins and its circulating supply is 174,404,776 coins. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pura is www.pura.one.
Pura Coin Trading
Pura can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pura should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pura using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.