Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 8.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 12th. Radium has a market cap of $5.42 million and $25,225.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One Radium coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.54 or 0.00024280 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00073996 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002659 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001283 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
RADS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 19th, 2016. Radium’s total supply is 3,515,650 coins. Radium’s official message board is blog.radiumcore.org. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880. The official website for Radium is radiumcore.org.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.