Scroll (CURRENCY:SCRL) traded down 11.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 12th. Scroll has a total market capitalization of $12.20 million and approximately $35,013.00 worth of Scroll was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Scroll token can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001564 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN, IDAX, IDEX and Hotbit. In the last week, Scroll has traded 18.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004714 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015541 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008445 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.89 or 0.00292465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.79 or 0.00182608 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013675 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Scroll was first traded on April 17th, 2018. Scroll’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 120,864,249 tokens. The official message board for Scroll is email@example.com. The official website for Scroll is www.scroll.network. Scroll’s official Twitter account is @OficcialScroll.
Buying and Selling Scroll
Scroll can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Hotbit, IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scroll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scroll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Scroll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scroll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.