Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $6.98 million and approximately $4,059.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded 17.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00005266 BTC on exchanges including Bisq, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00064457 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00073520 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005850 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $236.38 or 0.03706023 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014227 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013309 BTC.
XSPEC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 20,785,264 coins. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectrecoin’s official website is spectreproject.io. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.