Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded down 21.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Xenon has a total market cap of $929,909.00 and approximately $929.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Xenon has traded 13.6% lower against the US dollar. One Xenon token can currently be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003517 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015749 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008531 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00294981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00184605 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013725 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Xenon Token Profile
Xenon’s genesis date was September 26th, 2017. Xenon’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. Xenon’s official Twitter account is @XenonNet. Xenon’s official website is xenon.network.
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xenon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xenon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.