Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Zeusshield has a total market capitalization of $6.64 million and approximately $132,235.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 29.3% against the dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for $0.0058 or 0.00000091 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, HitBTC and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015762 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00293291 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00185705 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013699 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
Zeusshield’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official website is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.