CanYaCoin (CURRENCY:CAN) traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. One CanYaCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0436 or 0.00000684 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX, Gatecoin, Bancor Network and Lykke Exchange. CanYaCoin has a total market cap of $1.90 million and $53,690.00 worth of CanYaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CanYaCoin has traded down 23.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005012 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015769 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.86 or 0.00280163 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00153117 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011432 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00031484 BTC.
CanYaCoin launched on November 15th, 2017. CanYaCoin’s total supply is 95,827,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,520,059 tokens. CanYaCoin’s official website is canya.io. The Reddit community for CanYaCoin is /r/CanYaCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CanYaCoin’s official Twitter account is @canya_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. CanYaCoin’s official message board is blog.canya.com.au.
Buying and Selling CanYaCoin
CanYaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Bancor Network, Gatecoin, IDAX, COSS, Qryptos, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CanYaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CanYaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CanYaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CanYaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CanYaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.