Media headlines about ProShares UltraPro QQQ (NASDAQ:TQQQ) have trended somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. ProShares UltraPro QQQ earned a media sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the exchange traded fund an impact score of 46.0657990165288 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Pre-Market Most Active for Aug 15, 2018 : CGC, M, BABA, QQQ, SQQQ, SAN, TVIX, JD, IQ, AAPL, BP, TEVA (nasdaq.com)
- Pre-Market Most Active for Aug 14, 2018 : SMFG, FDC, MUFG, HD, TUR, TKC, HUYA, MATR, QQQ, IQ, SQQQ, TQQQ (nasdaq.com)
- ProShares UltraPro QQQ: Wohin geht die Reise? (aktiencheck.de)
- Pre-Market Most Active for Aug 13, 2018 : TUR, TKC, QQQ, NLSN, SQQQ, TVIX, BBVA, ENDP, DB, SAN, USLV, BABA (nasdaq.com)
- Short Interest in ProShares UltraPro QQQ (TQQQ) Increases By 25.4% (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of TQQQ opened at $64.90 on Friday. ProShares UltraPro QQQ has a fifty-two week low of $34.13 and a fifty-two week high of $68.81.
About ProShares UltraPro QQQ
Proshares UltraPro QQQ ETF (the Fund) seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses that correspond to triple (300%) the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index (the Index). The Fund invests in equity securities, derivatives, such as futures contracts, swap agreements, and money market instruments.
Featured Article: Asset Allocation, Balancing Your Investments
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares UltraPro QQQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares UltraPro QQQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.