Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 19th. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0802 or 0.00001235 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Graviex and Trade Satoshi. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3,538.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001570 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00063530 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00071014 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005259 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014419 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $218.34 or 0.03354183 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012138 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
Bitcoin Incognito (CRYPTO:XBI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 6,263,512 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Incognito is bitcoinincognito.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.