MAZA (CURRENCY:MAZA) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 19th. MAZA has a market cap of $336,513.00 and $117.00 worth of MAZA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MAZA has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MAZA coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 49.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
MAZA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. MAZA’s total supply is 1,371,778,720 coins and its circulating supply is 1,055,345,280 coins. MAZA’s official website is www.mazacoin.org. MAZA’s official Twitter account is @MazaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MAZA Coin Trading
MAZA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAZA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MAZA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MAZA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAZA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAZA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.