Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 20th. Authorship has a market capitalization of $254,519.00 and $61.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Authorship token can currently be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, LATOKEN and HitBTC. Over the last week, Authorship has traded up 25% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00281971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00151389 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00035594 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Authorship Token Profile
Authorship launched on August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. The official website for Authorship is authorship.com. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Authorship
Authorship can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Authorship should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Authorship using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Authorship Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Authorship and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.