Canada eCoin (CURRENCY:CDN) traded down 20.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 20th. In the last seven days, Canada eCoin has traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar. One Canada eCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000069 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Bleutrade. Canada eCoin has a market cap of $419,582.00 and approximately $1,794.00 worth of Canada eCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000720 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009505 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000282 BTC.
Canada eCoin Coin Profile
Canada eCoin (CDN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2014. Canada eCoin’s total supply is 97,415,544 coins. Canada eCoin’s official Twitter account is @CanadaeCoin. The official website for Canada eCoin is www.canadaecoin.ca. The Reddit community for Canada eCoin is /r/OfficialCanadaeCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Canada eCoin Coin Trading
Canada eCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Canada eCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Canada eCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Canada eCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Canada eCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Canada eCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.