CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 20th. During the last week, CasinoCoin has traded down 7.5% against the dollar. One CasinoCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip and cfinex. CasinoCoin has a total market cap of $14.73 million and $10,227.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00064884 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00001292 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014298 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001983 BTC.
CSC is a PoC coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CasinoCoin is casinocoin.org. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CasinoCoin
CasinoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CasinoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CasinoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.