Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. One Envion token can now be bought for about $0.0746 or 0.00001179 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Token Store and YoBit. Envion has a total market capitalization of $8.30 million and approximately $3,695.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Envion has traded 8.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003373 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015894 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00274955 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00152914 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010800 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00034622 BTC.
Envion Token Profile
Envion was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,368,894 tokens. Envion’s official website is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Envion
Envion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and Token Store. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Envion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Envion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.