Huncoin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 20th. Huncoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Huncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Huncoin has traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Huncoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.63 or 0.00863080 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001224 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002910 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003774 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013021 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011816 BTC.
Huncoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 9th, 2015. Huncoin’s total supply is 44,798,593 coins. Huncoin’s official Twitter account is @HunCoin. Huncoin’s official website is huncoin.org.
Huncoin Coin Trading
Huncoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Huncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Huncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Huncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Huncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Huncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.