News headlines about Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Inpixon earned a coverage optimism score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the technology company an impact score of 43.3539569361858 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Diamondback Energy, Inc. (FANG) and Inpixon (INPX): Preview of Stock Movement (talktraders.com)
- Market Capitalization (MKT) to Watch: Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX), Neuberger Berman Real Estate Securities Income … (stocksnewspoint.com)
- Technology Sector Notable Runners- Hanesbrands Inc. (NYSE:HBI), Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX), Box, Inc. (NYSE:BOX) (journalfinance.net)
- These Will Blow Your Mind: Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX), United States Antimony Corporation (NYSE:UAMY), EVINE Live … (thestreetpoint.com)
- Trader’s Buzzers- Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX), Weight Watchers International, Inc … (journalfinance.net)
Shares of NASDAQ INPX traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $0.13. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 835,200 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,862,108. The company has a current ratio of 0.42, a quick ratio of 0.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.13. Inpixon has a fifty-two week low of $0.10 and a fifty-two week high of $18.30.
Inpixon Company Profile
Inpixon, through its subsidiaries, provides big data analytics and location based products and related services for the cyber-security and Internet of things markets worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Indoor Positioning Analytics and Infrastructure. The Indoor Positioning Analytics segment offers various products and services, which are delivered on premise or in the Cloud, as well as hosted Software-as-a-Service based solutions.
Further Reading: Technical Analysis
Receive News & Ratings for Inpixon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inpixon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.