Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. One Signatum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Signatum has traded 18% lower against the dollar. Signatum has a market capitalization of $82,378.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0969 or 0.00001524 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00060782 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00069053 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005141 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001707 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $214.41 or 0.03372288 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012900 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012414 BTC.
SIGT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. Signatum’s official website is signatum.org. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Signatum
Signatum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signatum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Signatum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.