Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. Syscoin has a total market cap of $55.44 million and approximately $187,351.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Syscoin has traded down 1.5% against the dollar. One Syscoin coin can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001600 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, Bittylicious and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.14 or 0.00870255 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002705 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003860 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014664 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013410 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00001294 BTC.
Syscoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 538,692,129 coins. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Binance, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, Upbit, Bittylicious, Poloniex, YoBit and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.