Tokugawa (CURRENCY:TOK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 20th. Tokugawa has a total market cap of $39,383.00 and $412.00 worth of Tokugawa was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Tokugawa has traded up 22.4% against the dollar. One Tokugawa coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0385 or 0.00000598 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.91 or 0.00866872 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001563 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003854 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014674 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013449 BTC.
Tokugawa Coin Profile
TOK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 10th, 2017. Tokugawa’s total supply is 1,021,644 coins. Tokugawa’s official Twitter account is @TokugawaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tokugawa’s official website is www.tokugawacoin.com.
Tokugawa Coin Trading
Tokugawa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokugawa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tokugawa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tokugawa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tokugawa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokugawa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.