eBitcoin (CURRENCY:EBTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. Over the last seven days, eBitcoin has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. One eBitcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0350 or 0.00000543 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. eBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $661,115.00 and approximately $1,077.00 worth of eBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00271509 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00147730 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010702 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00033911 BTC.
eBitcoin launched on September 27th, 2017. eBitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,897,126 tokens. eBitcoin’s official website is ebitcoin.org. eBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @eBTCFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. eBitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/@eBTCFoundation. The Reddit community for eBitcoin is /r/eBTC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eBitcoin
eBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.