EcoCoin (CURRENCY:ECO) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. In the last week, EcoCoin has traded down 28.1% against the US dollar. One EcoCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0578 or 0.00000889 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. EcoCoin has a total market capitalization of $67,456.00 and approximately $72.00 worth of EcoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00064209 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00001211 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20,262.01 or 3.12103331 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005406 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00068396 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00001082 BTC.
EcoCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. EcoCoin’s total supply is 1,169,595 coins and its circulating supply is 1,168,024 coins. EcoCoin’s official Twitter account is @ECO_ecocoin. The Reddit community for EcoCoin is /r/eco_coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EcoCoin is www.ecocoin.us.
EcoCoin Coin Trading
EcoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EcoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EcoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EcoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EcoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EcoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.