GeyserCoin (CURRENCY:GSR) traded up 172.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. During the last seven days, GeyserCoin has traded up 4% against the dollar. One GeyserCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001688 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and YoBit. GeyserCoin has a total market cap of $5,080.00 and $5,682.00 worth of GeyserCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 40.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000074 BTC.
GeyserCoin Coin Profile
GSR is a coin. GeyserCoin’s total supply is 599,334 coins and its circulating supply is 46,864 coins. GeyserCoin’s official Twitter account is @GeyserCoin_Dev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeyserCoin is geysercoin.com.
GeyserCoin Coin Trading
GeyserCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeyserCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeyserCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeyserCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeyserCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeyserCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.